- The organization applying for assistance must be a properly constituted body and must be one of the following:
- Unincorporated Association governed by a Constitution
- Section 21 Company (Incorporated Association not for gain)
- The organization must be engaged in activities that contribute to the upliftment of the community by having a beneficial impact in the following areas:
- Social Development
- Promoting a higher standards of moral values
- The organization must be able to demonstrate that there is a clear need for the project or program and that it will have a positive and long lasting impact on a significant number of beneficiaries in South Africa irrespective of race, gender, age, disability, or religious beliefs.
- The organization must be able to demonstrate that it has the resources (including financial resources), expertise and experience to sustain itself and to implement the project to completion.
- The organization must show financial stability as evidenced by annual financial statements and other supporting information.
Application Form For Organisation Funding
* Please note that the completed form together with all supporting information and attachments must either be posted or hand delivered to Iqraa Trust’s Offices.